Дата выхода: 2014 г.
Игра: Assassin's Creed Unity
Требуемая версия: 1.2.0 (Рекомендуемая:
Таблетка: Присутствует (RELOADED)
1. Установить патч в папку с игрой
2. Скопировать содержимое папки Crack в папку с игрой
Assassin's Creed: Unity – Update 1.3 Changelog:
- Fixed numerous random crashes for both on Campaign and Coop
- (90+ various low reproduced crashes)
Fixed specific framerate drops
- Improved general Framerate on PS4 by lowering the priority of the online services thread
- Fixed FPS drops while Arno climbs on the RHP building of Palais de Justice
- Fixed FPS drops when in climbing and pressing the Left Stick towards somewhere that is not climbable in certain areas
- Fixed FPS drops in Sainte Chapelle
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed navigation issues where the player gets stuck. Specific fixed instances of this are listed below:
- [Invalides] Arno will get stuck and fall under the map when he uses free run down button on the stone handrail type
- [Mission: Occupied Paris] Arno can fall through a certain zeppelin and remain stuck after performing a jumping action from the top of the zeppelin.
- [Palais De Justice] Arno can remain stuck when climbing part of the roof on Palais De Justice during free roam
- [Saint Louis] Arno remains stuck while trying to pass over a table
- [Cite]Arno can remain stuck while trying to collect nomad point from Notre Dame
- [Porte Saint Denis]Arno remains stuck after falling between 2 props
- [Temple] Arno can remain stuck inside a building corner at the Temple by using controlled descent
- [Mission : POLITICAL PERSECUTION] Arno remains stuck near a wall located on the rooftop
- [Mission : OCCUPIED PARIS] Arno remains stuck in a certain pile of wooden crates after performing a climbing action
- [Cite] Arno can remain stuck after performing a slide on a building near Notre Dame
- [Cite]Arno gets stuck on the chair while trying to climb the building
- [Les Invalides] Arno remains stuck in the wall while using controlled descend after performing the Invalides RHP
Fixed haystack issues where the player can stay stuck in it. Specific fixed instances of this are listed below:
- [Saint-Louis] Arno is stuck in the haystack near the bridge near the Assassin HQ.
- [Mission: HEADS WILL ROLL] Arno remains stuck if they hide in the haystack that is located in the area with 'Kill the Templars 0/3' objective.
- [Les Invalides] Arno gets stuck and is unable to exit the indicated haystack cart
- [Cite] Arno remains stuck in a haystack near the Notre Dame
Fixed Cover issues
- Fixed an issue where Arno could not peek while in cover and standing.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Cover Assassination animation is played when pressing RT+X (Or Square) when an NPC is close enough to perform a Low Profile Assassination.
- Fixed an issue with right facing cover quick drop animation.
Fixed various camera issues
- Camera will occasionally focus on nothing when performing a High Profile Cover Assassination.
Fixed animation issues
- High Profile stop animation plays when walking then stopping in an indoor area.
- High Profile start animation repeats when starting to move while in Stealth Navigation in a specific type of building.
- Arno will not enter incapacitated stance if dying while in customization menu
- Arno performs a Wall Eject in the wrong direction at the bottom of ladders.
- Arno doesn't enter V-Shape properly from Defenestrate onto the V-Shape's side.
- Arno will remain in a running animation for several second after jumping from a collision to another
- Climbing up angled edges is very slow.
- Arno performs CornerTurns instead of climbing regularly when going to the left on rounded structures.
- Beam Low Profile Step is too fast over greater distances in between beams.
- Arno goes past the edge of cover when Peeking up then moving backwards at a certain distance away from the edge of the cover.
- Arno can play the upper body animation of not having any grenades while climbing up
Fixed some Booster issues
- Activating a booster during a mission and restarting the memory will stop the booster and give it back to the player
- Inconsistency between the number of boosts selected and the number displayed in the buy widget after redeeming a boost uplay reward.
- Arno will teleport when descending from Fences and Walls
- The Stealth Boost counter does not work properly.
- Climb to Hang corner transition isn't always smooth.
Fixed various animation issues
- [Cafe theatre] Intendant slides quickly from between two stations
- NPC was observed walking in the air and, at another point, running in place
Fixed various detection issues
- NPCs can remain stuck in their bomb attack aim behavior which causes all other NPCs to stop attacking
- If the LOS is lost during a major scold with guard post NPC they will go to the LKP instead of staying in position.
- [Mission: The Chemical Revolution] Two aggressors inside the house are invulnerable on any of Arno's actions
- Guards can be stuck in a detection loop and never attack the player
Fixed various crowd stations issues
- [Ventre de Paris][Hotel de Ville] Crowd NPC can be found spawning inside a prop.
- [Quartier Latin][Luxembourg] After the user shoots towards some NPC that are sitting on some boxes, one of them can get into the wall
- [Louvres][Tuileries] Some NPCs on the bridge between Tuilreies and Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin are not scared if Arno draws his sword
- [Louvre][Feydeau] Missing chair from the NPC Station near a building
- [Ventre de Paris][Porte Saint-Denis] The npc's standing on chairs at the indicated house interior are fleeing into the props when Arno scares them
- Character model issue in a crowdlife station.
- When remaining idle in the game for multiple hours, player will see crowd floating in the Air.
- Horse carts fall through world when moving 115m+ away from them
- [Louvre-Tuileries][Crowdlife] Some people from the crowd are spawned in the ground
- Low Rez crowd can be seen when walking in the Street
Matchmaking, Connectivity Replication
Fixed various matchmaking issues
- The title enters an unresponsive state for both client and host if the client fast travels far away while the coop mission is being
- Client remains stuck on loading screen if the Host Signs Out from PSN as soon as the client is on the loading screen towards the session
- Wrong session attached to game party after having received a ghost
- [Mission: LES ENRAGES] The map does not start when a 4P group starts the mission a second time
- The user is unable to access the COOP or Heist missions from Progress Tracker while in Versailles
- [Mission: DANTON'S SACRIFICE] After a toy of 4 players, using progress tracker to launch mission leaves all players with Waiting For.
- Storm failure error 0xB9145EA0 received after accepting invite to a coop mission
- [Voice Chat] A member of a toy party that is muted by a player can still be heard by that player if a coop mission is started afterwards
- Client can be not pulled into host's world after accepting party and game invite
- Players can be stuck on 'waiting for the other players' message after starting a heist following certain steps
- The user will be unable to start the first toy session if he remains in Progress Tracker until the other players joins his world
- One of the clients can receive Server error message on the search screen for LB050
- Sometimes, other friends gamertags appear for the ones invited in toy sessions
- The client of a TOY session can remain stuck after entering the mission if he Fast Travels while the host starts any mission
- [Mission : POLITICAL PERSECUTION] After the Host interacted with the last sewer gate, the objective didn't update until the Host exited the session
- Clients of a TOY party have the option to Restart Memory right before a private session starts, creating stuck situations
- The user will remain stuck on loading screen after accepting an invite just before the RIFT tutorial is completed.
- All 4 players can remain on an infinite 'Waiting for other players..' loading screen after the host started THE FOOD CHAIN mission through the Play Co- op Now search
- User cannot start another rift mission if he accepts a coop invite during a rift transition out cinematic without pressing any button on the AMD.
- Title crashes when the Client accepts an invite and the Host Fast Travels to Versailles while the client is on the loading screen
- Clients of a TOY party can remain stuck on loading screen when trying to start a private mission of 2 Players after previously completing a 4 Players mission with a full TOY party.
- All players can get stuck on a black screen after starting the transition from freeroam to a mission.
- Accepting an invite towards an empty session can leave the user without in- game sound.
- [Mission: SMUGGLER'S PARADISE] When starting the Heist in Solo Private from the mission giver, the screen can remain black
- Toy members can remain on 'Waiting for players' after 2 players quit the group and the remaining toy started another mission
- Accepting an invite to join or rejoin a player in a session can send the user in another session with other players
- Support ability to start a COOP or Heist mission with the progress tracker if that Mission's World is not the Player's current world
Fixed various host migration issues
- Performing a Host Migration while the users are on the AMD screen will split up the TOY
- The former host of a session receives the 'Connection failed' error after being invited back into the mission by the new host
- Quit group option is not available after a TOY party leader starts a private session while the rest of the party is still on AMD screen
Fixed join-in-progress issues
- When joining a coop from an existing group, the client of that group being from [Le roi est mort] mission, and then leaving the mission, he can no longer move the camera when going back in his single player mission
- [Mission: LES ENRAGES] Impossible to interact with Quest NPC once a Join n progress is done at the start of ACT2
- A client that joins a private session while in another private session has three loading screens
- Join in progress Ghost does not spawn while the user is in Versailles
- The gear rewards from a full completed mission will disappear after the user JIP and returns to free roam
- One of the clients remains on loading screen and the other remaining players do not have an objective , after joining a toy session and starting mission ANCIENT HISTORY from progress tracker.
- [Mission: POLITICAL PERSECUTION][Act 1] The objective remained stuck after a JIP occurred during act 1
- [Mission: WOMEN'S MARCH][Act3] - The last objective will not update if a join in progress is performed as the users interact with the cannons
Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- [Mission: THE TOURNAMENT][Act 2]The arena reinforcements are not replicated for the clients
- [Crowd] Sometime the Dead Replica Body will remain in a Stand up position
- [Mission: WOMEN'S MARCH][Replication]After failing the mission some clients may see Theroigne and her ally walking backwards
- [Mission: THE FOOD CHAIN] Theroigne is seen moving backwards as the host
- [Mission: ANCIENT HISTORY ] One of the clients was replicated as far away until they moved when first spawning in the mission
- [Mission: ROYALS, GUNS AND MONEY] After interacting with a door, the client lost his eagle vision and the door replicated as closed for him and opened for everyone else
- Player sees his teammate get up before unspawning
- Simultaneously interacting with locked doors/chests lit by Eagle Vision causes the object to become unresponsive and Eagle Vision to lose its functionality
- If multiple players revive someone at the same time, he will either stay dead, or be displayed as dead on every screen but his own, or he will not be able to be revived and will be stuck dead.
- [Mission: MOVING MIRABEAU] The Client and his actions are invisible to the Host after the Client performs a JIP when the Host opens the Crypt Gate.
- [Mission: THE FOOD CHAIN] One of the NPCs spawns only for one of the Clients causing Theroigne to remain stuck
- [Mission: HEADS WILL ROLL][ACT 1] The mission objective will disappear for the Host if he interacts with the chest objective in Act 1
- Enemy AI do not attack after starting [Mission: WOMEN'S MARCH] in 4 player toy session for a second time after completing the mission the first time
- [Mission: THE TOURNAMENT] Replication and lag issues can be observed between players during combat
- Replica sees the master in an intermittent animation while the master is aiming the gun and looking around
- Friend widget displays wrong user after starting a second COOP session
Fixed various issues in the My Club menu
- All members except the user will appear unavailable, even though they are online, as long as there are only 4 members in the club (creator included).
- Same club objective will appear for all the club challenges when a save is performed
Menus and HUD
Fixed various menu issues and pop- up overlap issues
- 'Extra Rewards' does not fit the safe area of the TV on Helix Credits screen.
- Helix Packs are displayed off screen when viewing the Helix Credits menu in several languages
- The Uplay window will appear for a very short time if the user beats a ghost's score in a rift
- It is possible to access the Gear Loadout while being in combat
- A Cockade from Tuileries district is marked collected in Vendome district.
- Game crashes in the character customization menu after performing certain steps
- Long weapon 'Golden Bec de Corbin' does not become available after redeeming it via uplay points
- User can access the Character Customization menu if booting the game while offline and selecting to connect from the newsfeed message
- The background on the progress tracker is missing when the player is in resurrection animation
- The AMB COOP menu overlaps the Customization menu if the host changes gear near the COOP mission givers
- [Friend Widget] Waiting for is not correctly place under the health bar.
- The progression bars on the Assassin Rank widget/helix do not register the progress
- The price bar for renovating a Social club is not complete
Fixed Mission objectives updates issues
- The Average Mission/Member count doesn't display the correct numbers
- [Mission: THE ESTATES GENERAL] Permanent hint will be displayed above Arno (until reaching the next objective) if the user will descend from the top of the RHP instead of leaping in the hay stack.
- After completing the game, the Francois- Thomas Germain AFS will pop up after every desync
- Unspent Sync Points notification pops up too often
Fixed issues in customization menu
- After buying the 'Master Sans-Culottes Belt' the user will notice that upgrading costs 31250 creed points instead of 5000
- Arno's Original pieces of gear can no longer be equiped if the user equips other gear during SQ03M05
- A specific weapon reward cannot be equipped and it doesn't have any image or animation
- There needs to be a flag to illustrate what is new when you receive a gear or weapon in the menu
Fixed some localization inconsistencies in the menus
- Inconsistencies can be noticed on several languages, regarding the trophy deion for 'Hydrogen Bonded' and 'Fraternite!'
- Placeholder text is displayed on the map when the user is not signed in with any SEN account.
- [Boot up sequence] Message is displayed in the wrong language when booting the game in Spanish.
- [Villa-Arno's Room] Button incompletely displayed to access the Progress Tracker in certain languages
- Typo in Wall Eject causes mistranslation
Fixed some Credits issues
- Missing dates of first publication in the LIBTESS section of the credits
- Several spacing errors are present in the credits
Mission tweaks (campaign, coop side content)
Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- [Mission: THE BODY IN THE BROTHEL] The 6th Clue location is not displayed
- [Mission: The Great escapist] Mission will fail if Arno kills the Quartermaster before his specific orange icon appears on minimap
- [Mission: Let them eat hay] The mission breaks when the user kills some of the targets before the objective updates.
- [Mission: IMPRISONED] Bellec and his target can remain stuck if the player kills the guard too fast after entering the cell
- [Mission: Confession] Arno gets stuck when interacting with the priest atop the church
- [Mission: Training] Roll recovery training can be very hard to complete.
- [Mission: Extortion contortion] The mission will fail if the user runs away from the area after finding the Extortionist, while the woman's Follow marker is still present on the map
- [Mission: The Temple] Arno remains stuck in the walls of the Temple after hitting Germain and trying to climb down to find him in the catacombs
- [Mission: Les Enrages] Arno remains stuck making a few steps from the spawn point
- [Mission: STOP THE PRESSES!] Climbing the wall just after interacting with the poster will render Arno stuck
- [Mission: IMPRISONED] User cannot jump off the prison's tower and remains stuck on its ledge
- The main mission progress is lost if the user accepts an invite at the end of a RIFT mission and then selects to Play Next Rift on AMD.
- [Mission: Ancestral Vengeance] If the player opens the door of the last location while on the nearby barrel, he will get stuck
- [Mission: DANTON'S SACRIFICE ] Objective does not update in ACT 2 after replaying the mission
- [Mission: TALL, DARK STRANGERS] Mission doesn't update with 'Kill the Soldier' objective
- [Mission: WOMEN'S MARCH] The objective 'SABOTAGE the cannons' did not update after all the remaining players interacted at the same time with the cannons
- [Mission: IMPRISONED] User can fall through the textures during 'Escape the Bastille' objective when jumping out the first window.
- [Mission: LES ENRAGES] When two assassins interact with a locked door at the same time and both exit the lockpicking interface, one of them will get stuck
Fixed various NPC navigation issues
- [Mission: IMPRISONED] Bellec can remain stuck if the user stays in front and on the same path
- [Mission: A FISTFUL OF DUELERS] After killing the 4th duelist, the second enemy from that location remains stuck - does not attack.
Fixed inconsistencies in some missions
- [Mission: TALL, DARK STRANGERS] Lenormand's Clone present on the location where the mission was previously failed
- [Mission: HIGH SOCIETY] NPCs can be seen before the cinematic, in the courtyard where De La Serre is assassinated
- [Mission: HEADS WILL ROLL ] Missing shopkeeper NPC from the area where templars targets are spawned
- [Mission: CONFRONTATION] The cinematic doesn't trigger if the user does not activate 'Eagle Pulse' when reaches Saint Chapelle
- [Mission: A LA LANTERNE!] The third wave of aggressors does not attack the duchess
- [Companion] An Ambush mission will randomly finish when reaching the target defend area without having done anything
- [Mission: WOMEN'S MARCH] After using the Progress Tracker to start LB020 for the second time in a 2 player toy session, the mission starts directly in ACT 3
- Arno can get an indefinite amount of Creed Points if he headshots incapacitated targets
- [Mission: THE ASSASSINATION OF JEAN- PAUL MARAT] The player cannot interact with the letter in the Hotel for a few minutes
- [Mission: MOVING MIRABEAU][Act 2] The assassins have no collision with the hidden door in the catacombs when replaying the mission a second time
- [Mission: DANTON'S SACRIFICE ]The extremists will not prioritize Dalton's ally that spawns near the coaches and will behave inappropriate when players are around him
- [Mission: HEADS WILL ROLL ] Arno lost two assassin ranks after replaying RB030 and quitting the mission
- [Mission: CATACOMB RAIDER] Mission started with very low light level for the client
- [Mission: MARIANNE RETURNS HOME] After completing the practice objective, if the user runs (~20m) the NPC is despawned
- [Mission: The Estates General] After failing to get in the Hotel des Menus Plaisirs, after you are respawned the crowd life near the carriage is missing thus the mission cannot be completed on the normal path.
- The SQ03 /SQ04 trophy is unlocked completing the first mode mission of SQ03M020 / SQ04M020
- [Mission: THE INFERNAL MACHINE] The objective 'Kill the Royalist Leader' is not checked (completed) after the users kill the Royalist Leader.
- [Mission: IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM] Player cannot use HP potion inside the Luxembourg Museum.
- Fixed various collisions and navigation mesh issues
- Adjusted various community events rewards
- Fixed saves corruptions in some cases
- Fixed temporal blur for SLI
- Fixed graphical corruptions in Character Customization menu
- Fixed crash in Character Customization menu on controller autoswitch
- Alt+Enter switch window modes correctly
- NPC on side monitors shows correctly
- Minor UI improvements
Assassins.Creed.Unity.Update.v1.3-RELOADED (9 файлов)
rld-acu13 (3 файла)
Crack (4 файла)
doge.dll (561.71 kB)
orbit_api.ini (909 b)
uplay_r164.dll (879.00 kB)
uplay_r1_loader64.dll (86.00 kB)
Update (3 файла)
setup-1.bin (3.50 MB)
setup-2.bin (1.21 GB)
setup.exe (599.05 kB)
У данной раздачи еще нет комментариев. Хотите начать обсуждение?